Come ride with us then or see our Charter page for a private cruise.
With four river landings, it's easy travel the Oklahoma River. Learn more about each of the landings and where they're located.
The ferry transit schedule varies throughout the season. Times shown are departure times. Arrival times are approximately 10 minutes prior to next departure.
* Purchase your tickets onboard
* Trip times in black are up to 1 hr 40 min round trip
* All trips return to original landing except times in blue. Trip times in orange do not return to original landing Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday.
* Due to FTA regulations, only service animals are permitted on board with passengers.
* The U.S. Coast Guard stongly recommends all Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Phones be turned off during cruises.
* Theme Cruises are on all evening service departures the last three weekends June - September
Ferry Service begins Friday, April 6, 2018.
Friday through Sunday
|11:40 AM||12:30 PM|
|1:15 PM||2:05 PM||2:15 PM|
|3:00 PM||3:45 PM||3:55 PM|
|4:40 PM||5:25 PM|
|Purple = No Immediate Return||Blue = No Return